Tel:0207 998 0707
° Do i need an appointment for a tattoo?
- No we also provide a walk in service for tattoos. please call the studio to arrange the best time to pop in.
° How are Tattoos priced?
- We price tattoos on size and detail. Most tattoos will be given a set quote or price. For large continious pieces we charge £90 per hour.
° How old do i have to be to get a tattoo?
- You must be 18 yeard old, with photo id to get tattooed. no exceptions.
° How long does it take for a tattoo to heal?
- It will take around 2 weeks for your tattoo to heal.
° How do I look after my tattoo?
- You will be provided with full afercare instructions for caring for your tattoo. You can also download a copy of these instructions below.
° Is there anything i cant do after being tattooed?
- You must avoid soaking your tatoo whilst it is healing.
-Do not swim or soak in the bath.
-You must not apply any products such as fake tans or steroid creams on your tattoo until fully healed.
- Keep your tattoo covered when in direct sunlight. Always wear sun block on tattoos, even when fully healed as UV rays will age and fade your tattoo.
- Avoid the gym for the first few days after getting tattooed. You tattoo is an open wound and exposure to dirty gym equipment can lead to infections.
° Is there anything i need to do before getting tattooed?
- we recommend getting a good nights sleep, refraining for heavy alcohol comsumption and eat a good meal before your appointment. it is also recommened to wear comfortble clothing that is suitable for the area you wish to get tattooed.
° Do i need an appointment to get a piercing?
- No, all piercing is done on a walk in basis.
° How old do i have to be to get a piercing?
- You must be over 16 years old, with a valid form of photo i.d to get a piercing. If you are under this age, you must be accompanied by a parent. You must be 18 years old to get a genital piercing.
° Can i choose the jewellery?
- Yes, we provide a selections of high quality titanum jewellery options for all piercings.
° How long does it take to heal?
Most piercings will take aroun 6-8 weeks to settle, though full healing times, will very from person to person.
° How do i look after my piercing?
- we will provide you with a full aftercare pack, with everything you will need to care for your piercing. you will also receive full written instructions. You can find a further copy of our aftercare guidelinesto download below.
° Is there anything i cant do after getting a piercing?
- we recommend avoiding chlorine pools and activities that would aggrivate your new piercing. swimming in the sea is not a problem.
° Do you pierce babies ears?
- no, we will only pierce children who are able to clearly communicate that they wish to have a piercing made.